Wednesday, December 28, 2005



Mum just called. She's leaving for M'sia tmr. It's like so sudden for me. I'm kinda used to her waking me up early in the morning for work during the past few days/weeks. I'd be a goner w/o her man. No more nasi lemak/chicken soup/mee soup/fishball noodle/meesua/vegetarian beehoon/soya bean for breakfast. Although she'll only be away for a few days, but how many more days do I still have for this year? A few. Yes, a few. I just wanna spend the rest of my year to the fullest. Enjoying and stuff. I'm not going to touch my hmk. I'm so eff-ing sure. Yes.



Partying on 31st? Yes? No? YES! Wuaha. Cant wait man. Okay King Kong with Jasz tmr. Buying school stuff. School uniforms asap. Have to do it before sch reopens you see. Tmr and thurs. 4C chalet and working day. High pay. So must work. =x Oh, just got my pay. Kelly's and Jasz' are with me now. Wuahhaa. Yup. Friday, sth but I couldnt rmb. Sat let's party! Sun, rest? I dont know. Monday. What should I do? Rest again? Aha. I know I wont be. Then, HELLO MJC! HELLO 303! I'm back! Looking forward? I'm not sure.


Read Bean's blog. Memories. What about mine? Shall write a tribute too. Before this year ends. 2005. Hrm.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:27 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT